The clearer the image of your receipt we receive, the quicker we can process your reward.
To help us, follow these simple tips:
- Lighting is very important, so make sure you don’t take a dark photo as it may not be readable. Use your camera's flash if needed.
- Place the receipt on a flat surface and take the picture with your phone directly above it for the best result.
- All the information on the receipt should be visible including: retailer name, store location, all items purchased, cash and/or card payment details and date and time of purchase/delivery (this may be on the reverse of the receipt).
- Make sure the receipt has as few wrinkles and tears as possible.
- Avoid folding or marking your receipt in any way.
You can upload up to 4 images per receipt, which will help if your receipt is too long to fit into a single image or is double-sided. You must ensure that when submitting more than one image as part a claim that they have sufficient overlap to enable us to confirm they’re sections of the same receipt.
Note that some retailers (Sainsbury's, Morrisons & others) may print the date and time of your purchase on the back of the receipt. In this case you should submit images of both the front and the back of your receipt so your claim may be processed successfully.
You can redeem multiple offers with a single receipt. However, each receipt may only be uploaded in claiming an individual offer a single time across the CheckoutSmart network which includes CheckoutSmart, cashback sites, brand sites and other partners.
Please also bear in mind that each CheckoutSmart member may only have one account for their own personal use.
Remember, some offers are available exclusively to you, so make sure you've created an account and sign in each time you use the app - then you'll be able to view the full list of offers available to you before uploading your receipt.