CheckoutSmart is a fun and easy way to make your online or in-store supermarket shopping more rewarding.
As a member, you gain exclusive access to cashback offers from your favourite brands, for your favourite products.
Just buy the featured eligible products, then upload a copy of your receipt or delivery note and we'll credit you the cashback - that's it!
Please make sure you check the brand name, product name, product size and variety/flavour to ensure your claim is processed and cashback awarded!
- When we've processed your receipt, we'll send you an e-mail confirming the reward and you'll see this in your CheckoutSmart account. Use the CheckoutSmart app every time you shop and you could save hundreds of pounds a year.
- You can transfer rewards into your PayPal or bank account as soon as your balance meets the minimum payment level (£1+ for your first payment; £5+ thereafter).
- You can redeem multiple offers with a single receipt. However, each receipt may only be uploaded in claiming an individual offer a single time across the CheckoutSmart network which includes CheckoutSmart, cashback sites, brand sites and other partners.
- Some offers are available exclusively to you, so make sure you've created an account and remember to sign in each time you use the app - then you'll be able to view the full list of offers available and save even more!
- Please note that a processing fee of 5% is incurred when transferring amounts up to £19.99 to your bank or PayPal account; transfers of £20.00 or more incur no processing fee.
- Each member may only have a single CheckoutSmart account for their own personal use.
- Where there are multiple members in a household, no more than two member accounts may be linked to a single payment account (BACS/PayPal).
Take a look at our short video below to explain how CheckoutSmart works!